Monday, September 7, 2015

My Future Goals

I am Mishuk Mahbuba freelance Graphic Designer and SEO professional. I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Currently, I am working as an Instructor of Textile and Garments Engineering at a private polytechnic institute. I have achieved my bachelor’s degree in Textile Engineering in 2011 from Ahsanullah University of Science & Technologya reputed private university in Dhaka, Bangladesh.


I will write today about my future plans. I studied textile engineering but my passion is Graphic Design.  Since my boyhood, I am fond of Graphic Arts. I love creating nice things using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Both of them are really awesome. I love to design Logos, Flyers, Business Cards, Brochures, Magazines, Newspapers, User Interfaces and whatever comes to my mind. I also like Photo Editing and Image Manipulation.

My future plan is being a great graphic designer and working with world’s best designers. I also want to work on motion graphics and animation in future and work with production houses from Hollywood. I have a plan to establish my own graphic design house in future and I dream that  lots of graphic designers will work at my design house.

I think the SEO course at BITM under SEIP from Ministry of Finance, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh will help me to achieve these goals. With the knowledge of complete SEO, I can let the world know about my passion and skills and grab more opportunities in future.

I also want to be a great article writer and affiliate marketer in future. I love writing, I think it is one of the most creative things Man have ever done. On the other hand, Affiliate Marketing is one of the most effective ways to generate revenue in big amount from internet.

All those things I stated above are the future plans only about my career. But as a social being, I have a lot of things to do for the society, for the country, for this world and for humanity. I have many plans for social works. One of them is launching bus service only for girls in Dhaka city. Everyone knows that how much it pains a girl to ride on a bus during rush hours in Dhaka city. Every bus is jam-packed with passengers and no place for girls. Also some characterless people always try to find a chance to harass girls physically or mentally. That’s why I have a plan to do this for the women of Dhaka city. You know, this will cost a lot of money. So, I always try to find a legal way to make a lot of Halal money and I will run the bus service InShaAllah even if it doesn’t generate any revenue. I also have many other plans to do but I will not share all of them today because of lack of time. I will write about them on another post very soon I wish.

Thanks for reading my blog posts patiently. Please leave any comment you have, any suggestions or simply say ‘Hello’. Have a nice day J

1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete